From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:44:28 -0500
To all who know Ms. Troy Lynn Eckert , Founder of Ferret Family Services
and those who have only heard of her.  I am posting this message, asking
NOT for sympathy, but for support from fellow ferret defenders, lovers,
companions, caregivers.

Last Saturday morning, Troy Lynn lost someone very near and dear to her.
It was sudden and very unexpected.  She is grieving deeply, and has
allowed me to make a post for her.  Troy Lynn , did write that she will,
once she has found her composure, write you all about this "gentle" man,
we know as Ray.

Knowing the little that she, herself revealed to me, in phone
conversation and email.  Having received a very tearful phone call, the
Sa. eve of his passing, I know her grief, as best I can.  Troy Lynn,
being the quiet, unassuming person, who is a champion for ferrets,
everywhere, is doing her best, as she must work 6 days a week, as well as
manage to care for the ferrets in her own home, while trying to manage
her grief.  She operates as FFS, with out a staff, but of 1, herself and
an answering machine.  That is a lot to EXPECT, from anyone, but knowing
TL, she will do it, she must.  She has ferrets that depend on her!

This post is not going out , as I repeat again, NOT for sympathy, but for
EMOTIONAL support.

If, you have it in your heart, please send some comforting words to

or snail mail;

Troy Lynn Eckert
PO Box 186
Manhatten, Kansas 66505-0186