From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:03:59 -0400
Please, please send more prayers here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This has been the
worst year I have had in ages!!!!!!!!!  Last week Teddy did well after
surgery for a benign absess but this weekend he started to go down
hill...ate and drank but lethargic so off to the vet we went.  He was
badly dehydrated and xrays show a mass in the abdominal area but the doc
felt nothing on palpitation.  He is "hospitalized" now  Also there was
blood in the urine not visible to the naked eye.

Teddy is not even a year old and this just isn't fair!!!!  Plus I am
having another bout with Bells Palsy on the opposite side from last
time.I don't know if I have the strength for much more so please all
of you send warm thoughts and prayers...

Thank you in advance...
Marla and the Woolrich gang