From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:23:42 -0700
Good Day Everyone,

I have to disagree with Jacquie concerning publishing alternate routes
for ferrets coming into California.  There is hardly anything more public
than an internet site.  And, yes, there is an internet site that outlines
alternate routes along every major highway entering California.  I will
keep it secret.  E-mail me if you want the reference.  I have yet to hear
of anyone being 'nabbed' using such a route.

Flame away if you must but your time would be better spent writing,
calling and e-mailing the governor of CA about SB 89.

Shirley and the gang (two of whom have been spirited into CA by an
alternate route)