From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 06:50:54 -0400
We have a very unique raffle this month that any ferret lover will love.
It is a set of navy blue hand towels with hand embroidered designs.
The first towel has a ferret coming out of the top of a pumpkin.  The
second towel has a set of ferret tracks running up it.  Also included in
the raffle is a 5 pound bag of Shepherd and Greene adult ferret food.
This raffle will be a great addition to any ferret lovers bathroom or
kitchen - or would make an excellent gift!!

To see a picture of the towels, read about our raffle, and buy tickets,
please visit our web page and click on the fundraiser tab.  We are
currently 15 ferrets over capacity and every dollar counts!!!!

Thanks in advance for your support!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
 <http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org> http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org

PO Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-1432