Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:42:44 -0700
Hi & dooks to all,

We'll be making a move later this month to Northern Idaho.  Priest River,
Oldtown area.  It's right on the Washington state border.  I'm leaving an
ace fuzzie doc where i'm at & i'm looking for personal recommendations.
Willing to travel as far as Spokane if necessary.  Also, any ferret
clubs, rescues or shelters in the general vicinity would be nice.  We
like to participate in the fuzzbutt community as much as possible.  We
have 8 now.  We just lost Bruno last week to an enlarged spleen, he was
8 1/2 & Thomas, who was 4,to lymphoma that started behind his left eye
in March.  Any information would be appreciated.  I've googled, but all
i've found so far is in the Western Washington area like Seattle.  That's
a bit far for a lupron shot.  lol I have one with adrenal that's an
excellent surgical candidate & my oldest little girl is over 7, blind & a
biter.  We need someone that's patient & doesn't mind sharp teeth cause
she bites out of fear.

TIA!

Brandy & the Eclectic Eight

Felony 7