Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:26:04 -0700
I've had several folks ask about where to get the Sensaphone temperature
sensor alarms that notify you via telephone if the temperature at your
house exceeds the temp you set.  It's an awesome product.  Here is where
you can find one:

http://www.sensaphone-alarm.com/

I guess they have sensors for all kinds of stuff.  Mine happens to be
for heat, but also allows you to call in and listen at what's going on
at your house at any time :-) and also can notify me if there are any
loud noises (like a broken window if someone breaks in) happen at the
residence.  I got my Sensaphone on eBay and it's an older model, but
works perfectly.  (I checked eBay the other day and there was one very
similar on there - there are 'home' units and also 'business' units.  The
home ones do everything you need and are a lot less money.  Mine didn't
come with any instruction book, so I contacted the company and they were
so kind to send me the original instruction book for the unit and said to
not hesitate to contact them if they could answer questions, etc.  I was
very impressed with their customer service and I didn't even buy anything
from them!!  Imagine how good they are when you actually buy something!
Hope this information helps some folks out there.......I know what it's
like to be 'held hostage' at your home because you're afraid to leave in
the summertime in case the air conditioner goes out.  These units are
perfect for giving you your freedom back, while still watching out for
your furkids.

jacquie,kylie & gilbert