From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 07:59:51 -0700
My little Marshall Farms girl has turned out to be deaf.  I am teaching
her sign language which works very well.  I have noticed that whenever
see comes into a room or sticks her head out of a bed or hidey-hole, that
she stares motionless for quite awhile.  Are albinos eye sight a little
impared?

She is the most playful of all the ferrets and the only one that stashes
treasures in hidey-holes.  She is definately a princess.

Deva