From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:27:48 -0500
Insincere is at the top of my list with regard to Ben STiller!

He is no more than a press monger stirring a pot.  Sincerity is not
within the realm of his actions.

On Conan O'Brien in the wee AM hours Ben did it again-

while being cute about it he retorted -- Oh yeah I got thousands of email
and the ferret owners are scarier than the ferrets!" He tried to smooth
it over by saying-- it was all supposed to be a joke (?) - now I don't
know how stating publicly Gov Schwarzenager( sp?) should not legalize
ferrets in CA is humor- apparently to this announced Jewish man ( on
the same out-take) it was!

He ended up the evening with a parody by singing to a ferret "What can I
do to make you love me"... it was cute but the smack of Stiller coming
down on ferret owners... , the irritation of evil and meanness he allowed
to run rampant in the press re-igniting bad feelings toward this animal
leaves a tart taste in my mouth!

HE STILL OWES A HUGE APOLOGY to domesticated ferrets everywhere-- and now
more so to the ferret owners of the world!

I WILL NOT  EVer pay at the box office to see the movie!

Alicia

a shelter caretaker & ferret Friend
Ferret Wise Rescue & Rehab, Inc.
www.ferretwise.org