From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:31:07 -0800
All of the "kids" at the Ferret Rescue of Maine, would like to send out a
big THANK YOU to the great folks at NEFFER, Inc.

In today's (Tues) mail, we received a "late" xmas gift from NEFFER.
Inside of a beautiful hand-made card, was a check.  A check that was
the fruits of their year long fundraising efforts, to help the ferret
shelters in the region.

This gift came just as one our our long-time residents in going in for
exploratory surgery on Wednesday, and another of the kids is going for
a check-up and tests.

In a small shelter that is at the moment "over-full" with needy "kids",
this kind gift couldn't have come at a better time.

To all of the members, officers and the Board of NEFFER, Inc.  ...

Thank you very much!!  We dook and dance in your honor!!

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from