From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 07:48:50 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled chip thieves...

"Hey!  Get back here with that bag of chips!  Those are for the game!
Don't dance on them like that!  Those are MINE!  Bring those back here
RIGHT NOW!  I'll give you to the count of three!  One...TWO...Come on,
lemme have my chips back!...Please???"

Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]> mumbled something about:
>At this point, I'm not even sure she really is a ferret...! She isn't
>normal! What's wrong with her?! What am I missing?!

I'm sorry, but you don't have a real ferret there.  That is the kind
that should be raised at a rescue, such as mine.  Please contact me
immediately so that I can rescue this beast from you and bring her
home with me! :)

Todd and the (Is she comin' here?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/