From:
Miranda Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 07:38:27 -0800
Ok, somebody mentioned a ferret in a sweater in this "unknown" movie.
Well it gave me the idea to try and make a ferret sweater.  Then I
realized I have no ferrets to measure and no ferret measurements.  So I
was wondering if I could get some measurements from you guys?  I need how
long the ferret is from the beginning of the neck down the back to the
tail, from the beginning of the neck down the belly to far enough in
front of potty areas(be your own judge on what is far enough), and how
big around the ferret is at the neck and thickest part of the ferret.  I
have this great sock yarn that knits up into a very ferret appropriate
pattern.  If you need help with where to measure, just e-mail off list
with the word ferret in the subject so I don't think it is spam.

Thanks in advance.

Miranda
I only wish I could have fuzzies of my own

PS- I almost forgot I also need how far the ferrets arms are from the
beginning of the neck and how far apart the arms are from each other.
Thanks again.