From:
Amy & Dave Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:56:40 -0500
Just finished watching a segment on the Capital Report on CNBC about
the Ben Stiller mess.  They reran the clip on the Today Show where he
apologizes to all of US (the "ferret keepers") and the little ferrets
for his rude and thoughtless comments.

Don't know if anyone else saw it, but just thought I'd let everyone know.
I, for one, am satisfied with his retraction and apology (and so our my
fuzzies).

Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia, Sidney, Max & Hannah
Missing Tasha