From:
Amy & Dave Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:56:01 -0500
Sandee and/or SaraFerret, please help our little Hannah to the Bridge.

Hannah would have been 8 on March 3, but was being called to her friends
who have already passed over.  I'm sure Max and especially Sidney will be
very glad to see her, and even Claudia will greet her warmly.  But Max
was her buddy the most, and since he's been gone almost a year he can
probably help her out.

Hannah's dealt with cardio for over 2 years, which has been closely
monitored.  Shortly before Christmas she developed ascites which we had
drained and then she filled right back up.  Since it was not her heart,
we suspected lymphoma.  We tried a few different things but bloodwork
showed she'd not be with us much longer.  She was euthanized yesterday
(1/10) when it became too hard for her to breathe.

Please let Hannah know how hard this decision was and how much we miss
her.  Our hearts are all broken here and it's difficult to do things
right now, but we knew we made the best decision.  I hope Hannah
understands that and can forgive us for letting her suffer even for a
moment.  I also hope she doesn't mind that we did the necropsy -- we
had to know what happened.

Her little Banana-Man toy will be buried with her.  Sandee/SaraFerret,
please make sure she knows where all the stuffed toys with bells are so
she can hide them in her hidey-hole up there.  And make sure she knows
where the meat is so she can chow down on some pork.

We miss you, little Hannah-banana.  We are so sorry it ended this way.
I love you my darling, and I will especially miss your little ferret
smoochies.

Rest in peace, my angel.

Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and their gaggle of ferrets - not giggling
today)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia, Sidney & Max
And Our Newest Angel Hannah
Missing Tasha