From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:33:24 -0500
Hi, We are so excited to present our first major fundraiser for the 2004
year.  This Energy Therapy Fundraiser will benefit our newly formed
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue (established in Sept. 2003).  It will also
include a bake sale and ferret related items for sale.  The fundraiser
will be for your pets or yourself!  It will be Integrated Energy Therapy
for your ferrets, cats, dogs, husband or whatever animal you would like
to bring.  It will also include some animal communication.  We are proud
to have Debbie and Barry Evans as members of our TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Group.  They play a very large part of our rescue with their energy
healing.  They have helped many shelter ferrets get over issues they
have, along with helping us have a better understanding where they are
coming from.  With gentle therapeutic touch, this safe and gentle therapy
promotes self healing.  It can be very beneficial to pets and humans
alike!  All Proceeds are going to be donated to our shelter.

AGAIN........Huge thank you to Barry and Deb Evans for this gracious
offer!  Here are the details:

Fundraiser: Let Your Pet's Heart Talk to You!
Place: Petco in Reading, Pa.