From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 07:36:16 -0600
Gerri,
When you related the story, per phone call, to me about Maru and the
gentleman viewing the apartment, next to you...of course, we had a very
good laugh.  Not at the man, himself, but just the...scenario, picturing
a wee ferret, maybe next time with a water pistol, backing a grown man
up against a wall...female at that...who knows if he decides to rent,
you will let him know you have Torrie, the ...or is she Maru's
backup/bodyguard?  Maybe a Beware of Ferrets, sign is appropriate for
your door instead of beware of Torrie?

Everyone, all I am asking for is prayers for Maru, who is battling
insulinoma?  she has been crashing a LOT, these past few weeks, and even
the depo medrol (sic) worked well for 8 days?  before she started to
tumble again.  Maru is very special to her mommy, Maru gets to go
everywhere!  When ever you may have a moment, send so good thoughts
Maru's way.  It has been a challenge getting Maru stabilized and on a
routine.

Greetings from Kenosha, Wisconsin to Colorado Springs, Colorado where
Maru the Mankiller lives and her body guard, Torri the Aussie ...along
with Maggie, Kheelie, Callie, ferret's and ... Mattea...the matriarch
Aussie...