From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:24:11 EST
Dear FMLers.

Ok I have heard about some of the online ferret groups but am unable to
find out how to join them.  Groups such as Poof-flingers and ferret talk.
Both I think are open and online but I am unable to find out how to join.
Anyone out there belonging to one of these groups please contact me.  I
would love to join as well.

I may have to undergo surgery soon on my right ankle.  I have R.A. in
the sub talor joint and it will have to be cleaned out and pinned...
(OUCH!!!).  Anyway I will have to make sure first I have at least eight
weeks on leave on the books first.  Long recovery time but what can I do?
I am getting to the place where I can hardly walk so... I won't be able
to walk on it for awhile so I will be spending alot of time in the fert
room spoiling the furrbrats for sure.  It will probably be in July or
August as my cardiologist wants a bit more time because of my heart
attack last August...yeah, I am falling apart a bit here and there...but
what's a ferret freak to do???  I will have alot of time on my hands so I
might as well be online too!!!LOL.

I also want to know if anyone out there knows of any River Otter groups
out there?  Yeah we have afew here in Northern Nevada, but I want to join
a group that has some good info on them.  Mustelidias Rule!!!  RLOL!!

Thanks alot folks.  I appreciate any and all info. you can provide.
Remember, Stay Fuzzy out There!!!

Fred Hurd
After All It Is For The ferrets!!!