From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 02:25:23 EST
I am in tears reading this..  I'm soooo sorry about Quigley..  yet
another one to go to the bridge.  At least now foxy can be with is
friend.  Not that it makes life any easier on this side for you.

I sure hope someting is done about all this and the truth comes out...
hopefully there is no let's brush it under the rug attitude... or Vets
that will stick up for their own regardless of what happened or is going
on... Hopefully people make their own minds up and the board as well.

This just so sad... sending my sympathies out to you...

Sincerely,
Suzanne