From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 11:38:05 -0800
To one and all, here's hoping everyone had a fuzzie filled Merry
Christmas, complete with hidden bows, moving wrapping paper, and goodies
everywhere (no, not those kind of 'presents' !!).  May the New Year
bring us all the serenity, love, and happiness we deserve!  May our
fuzzies continue to brighten our lives as we nurture, love and learn to
be delighted with the little things..like empty bags, shaggy carpets,
squeaky toys, and little tinkley balls to chase about our house!  May the
fuzzies we have lost continue to lap at the ferretone lakes, look down
upon our antics and be most amused!  May they frolic on strong healthy
legs, with fur covered bodies, dooking and doing the dance of joy at
will!

With love and hugs, Michelle, Willie, Xena, Ellie, Flower, Blossom,
Beauty, Harmony, Fang,Leaper,Wolfgang,Costello, Matt,Sunshine,
Snowflake,Cuddles,& Zorro (our mushy rag-doll fuzzie!)

In our hearts for-ever, Frederick,Evie, Arnold, and Maggie