Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 08:08:35 -0500
I had thought that I had sent this out yesterday but I did not see it
appear on todays list so here it is again.

We want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season, and prayers to all
of you who have lost family members over the year furry or others.

We also thank you for the support that you have given to the many
raffles, and requests for support for the furry kids that I have posted
to the FML over the past year.

A very special thanks to all of the shelter Mom's and Dad's out there who
give the gift of love and joy to the furry kids every day of the year.

A gift of thanks to Bill (Big) for keeping this list going out to
everyone, and putting up with a lot of us who are pests with requests
for special things.

A Very Happy Holiday Season To All !!

Harry  &
The Terrible Trio