From:
Marian Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 07:54:47 -0800
Hi everybody!  Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!  It Christmas!  This my first
REAL Christmas with momma.  I was with momma last year but we didnt have
it cause something about my grandpa going to sleep forever.  Momma says
I gonna have fun!  She said something about presents.  does that mean i
have Christmas all the time?  hehehe see grandma gets me presents all the
time.  momma said something about paper to play in tooo!!!!  i wonder how
the brats are gonna like it.  its their first Christmas EVER.

Nomad is not nice to Princess.  they play but he bites her on the head
and drags her around the living room.  a gentleman dont do that to a
Princess.  i do my bestest to help her but momma usually stops him cause
her hears her cry.  does that mean Nomad gets a chunk of coal?  hehehe

me and momma says HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone.  We still have a candle lit
for them kids out there that are sick and those who have gone to that
place called the rainbow bridge.

Love JoJo