From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 07:04:37 EST
First I would like to send great love and understanding to those who
are hurting this holiday season from the loss of a human loved one or a
fuzzie loved one.  Someone once gave me wonderful advise.  Rather than
mourn their passing, celebrate their life!  I've tried to recall that
advice when clouds seem to be blocking the sun - it does help!  Our
Beanie's passing last week gave me the opportunity to bring that advice
to the forefront of my mind many times in the last week!

I want to thank everyone who helped me further the advancement of ADV
Research by shopping at my site.  I can't put into words the great
feeling of accomplishment and gratitude I experience each time I send
the University of Georgia a check!

I wish all my friends here at FML a happy holiday season and my prayer
is that 2004 treats us all gently.

Thank you BIG for all you do, you're the greatest!!

Let's all celebrate life!  Happy Holidays!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website
Check my EVENTS page for specials!