From:
Sarah Nothelfer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:55:31 -0500
Sidney is a sweet little chocolate point boy who blessed my life for over
six years.  He loved raisins and bits of banana.  He developed insulinoma
last year and had surgery in February.  He did well for a while but the
tumors came back.  His back legs stopped working on Saturday and that
scared him.  He didn't want to eat anymore and I could tell he was in
pain.  On Monday, we took him to the vet so he could go to the Rainbow
Bridge.  He was an only ferret, so I'm sure he'll look forward to meeting
other ferrets and running and jumping around again.  I used to hold him
and bounce him around.  We called this his little dance.  He will be
greatly missed forever.  If you see him, please welcome him and show him
around.  Thank you.

Sarah