From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:35:23 -0800
Sandee,
Please check on Jigs, he just came to the bridge a couple of months ago.
He should be with his best friend and brother Slim, and his sissy, Luna.
Please let them know that mom hung their stockings and that Christmas
just won't be the same without them.  Tell Jigs that Nacho STILL misses
his snuggle buddy.  Please let them know how much I miss them and how
much I love them.  Please explain to them how I wish with all my heart I
could have done more for them.  Jigs may also be expecting you to call
him by his nickname "booboo" or for you to explain to him that he's the
"man of the house".  Tell him I miss his little nose being stuck in my
ear every day and all his sweet kisses.  Tell Slimmy that his Daddy tries
to be the big tough guy but that I catch him crying once in a while when
he thinks about him.  and be sure and give Luna Tuna a great big smooch
from her mommy and daddy.

Angie George