Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:11:56 -0800
So, as usual Sukie has decided to attack me instead of addressing the
issue.  NO Sukie I never mentioned having sent you some private (e-)mails
from Cathy!  The only mention of you was "I followed up with Sukie
privately"  You sure translated those 6 words into a novel.  There are
so many inaccuracies and fictional stories in Sukie's post that I started
to go through line by line and respond.  However, There are only 4 items
that need to be addressed:

First: Cathy Johnson-Delaney does euthanize ferrets by using straight
isoflurane (with no oxygen mixed).  She claims it is more humane than the
injection of euthasol and she promotes this method of euthanasia.  I've
worked for veterinarians and see how ferrets struggle when masked, so I
do not believe this is a more humane method of killing.  But it doesn't
matter, Foxy's death was not accidental, Cathy admits to killing Foxy.
Dead is dead and I don't really care much how she came to be dead.  I
just want Foxy returned to me.

Second: Sukie chose to ignore the point of my posts.  I want Foxy's
body back.  The only "conspiracy theory" I subscribe to involves Sukie,
Sukie & Sukie.  How about some of Sukie's infamous hypothesizing as to
why a vet would not return Foxy's body?  Now THAT might be helpful.

Third: Search the FML archives using "Sukie" you'll find that she is an
expert on almost every topic that has ever arisen.  She must have at
least 50 degrees.  And now, she's a legal whiz.  Thanks Sukie, but I
have my own attorney, his letter to Cathy Johnson-Delaney & the WFA is
now posted on my web page.

Fourth: "....libel, slander, or of causing a situation that hurts the
ferret community in general"  It is only libel or slander if it is NOT
true, so thanks for your concern Sukie, but it's not warranted.  However,
how dare you accuse ME of "causing a situation" that could hurt the
ferret community.  I want Foxy's body back.  It is NOT I who has caused
this situation.  It is Cathy Johnson-Delaney.  Just return Foxy to me!

So what did Sukie's post have to do with getting Foxy returned to me or
why Cathy Johnson-Delaney won't return her.  ZIP, ZILCH, NADA, NOTHING.

I want Foxy returned to me.  Period.  End of sentence.

Sandi
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org/WAStateComplaintDVM.htm

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14317 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 6 days/week (closed Tue) or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org

[Moderator's note: Sandi, that's what we do on the FML: we share our
experiences and knowledge.  Degrees are not necessary.  When you post
your adventures on the FML it's normal to receive feedback, sometimes
both pro and con.  Please be appreciative of it -- should this case
ever get to court I think you'll be happy you've been introduced to
issues the opposition might raise.  BIG]