From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:41:13 -0500
Hi folks,

New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc., has several
wonderful ferrets for adoption.  Our adoption procedure involves home
visits, which means WE travel to YOU to make the right connection between
fuzzy and friend!

We currently have two very young ferrets, both under the age of 1 year,
one a beautiful, fat cinnamon male ferret with amazing garnet-colored
eyes that glow when he bounces and hops around the room!  We also have
a new arrival, a 7-month-old silver female, a little heavy from lack of
exercise, but the right home and plenty of playtime could get her into
fit ferret shape!  We also have a "single female" who is a little older
as well as a friendly, bonded pair of boys looking for a new home.  All
of these little guys are lovable and playful and would make a wonderful
addition to any ferret-loving family.

If you've been thinking of adding a ferret to your family, please
consider one of our fuzzies who need a special forever home, and fill
out the adoption application on our website at
www.neferrets.org/adoption_app.html.

Sincerely,
Heather Wojtowicz
Secretary, New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc.
www.neferrets.org