Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 00:54:14 -0700
You said:
>Funny - My husband stepped on the boy's tail accidentally yesterday and
>was very distraught.  The boy was fine, but Toby leaned over to apologize
>and the boy nipped him lightly on the finger and then ran away as if to
>say, "This is your punishment and now I am done with you", hee hee."

Here's a tip if you don't already know it:

Always take your shoes off when the ferrets are out playing.  It
increases the tactile ability of your feet, not to mention that it's
softer on them if you do step on a toe or tail.  Having my shoes off
when the ferrets are out is now second nature to me - I don't feel
right if they are out and my shoes are on.

Gary