From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 01:39:12 -0700
Good for you Joanne!!!  No matter what people think of others there are
ferret's in need of rescuing!!!  I can't understand what's wrong with
people, they need to stop whining, and finger pointing and get down to
the business of rescuing these baby's!!!!  Sometimes I just want to
scream at the audacity of some people, and that is exactly why I prefer
to deal with animals and keep people out of my life as much as possible!!

Hope all is well with everyone.  My Thoughts and Prayers go out to all
who have recently lost a Fuzzy Baby or Animal, and to all those with sick
Fuzzy's and Animals!!!

Dawn, and my Gang of 5!!!!

=====
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, Fat Boy Joey, Dru, and
my latest adopted one 6 month old Little Taz (AKA) LT, Little T, and Tazy
2, Still Missing my Tazy 1 Terribly !!!!!!