From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:34:19 EDT
Well, Mary, I am certainly not going to show Sean that post.  Lol.  I"ll
tell you why.  Sean is a real stickler for grooming and ferret care.  He
harrasses me constantly because I've fallen into the lazy, bad habit of
skipping the job of brushing our ferrets teeth regularly.  If he saw this
post, he'd be on me relentlessly.  You can bet, that Rocky's teeth are
the whitest of the bunch.  He is four now, and there is not a lick of
tarter on that chocolate freckle-faced ferret's teeth.  He has never even
been to the vets to proffessionally clean his teeth, which Sean still
rides me about (rightfully so).  Lol.

On another note, to the anonomous poster that announced that April is
autism awareness month ... thank you.  It surely is!  For those who have
never seen Sean and Rocky's story, here is a list of sites about them.
But first and foremost, Kat Parsons, thank you for giving me a voice to
tell the world about them.  Eric and Mary, thank you from the bottom of
my heart for publishing their full story!

http://www.modernferret.com/mfm029/seanandrockyforweb-2a.pdf

Rocky and Sean stories:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/sean.html
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/seanval.html