Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:01:30 -0500
Dr. Kemmerer, I know your time is valuable but after much searching I
still have been unable to locate the JAVMA article you mentioned.  You
stated you kept copies of it and other articles/studies that back up
annual vaccinations.  While originally mainly interested in the JAVMA
article reference info, since you haven't provided that yet I am assuming
you must be busy so I would like to pay you for your time in sending me
all the scientific evidence you have.  Fax, email, snail mail, whatever
is easiest for you.  I would be most grateful for your help and time, and
thank you in advance.

You may contact me at [log in to unmask] to discuss the
arrangements.

  ~Amy~