Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:09:27 -0500
>From:    Paul Jamison <[log in to unmask]>
>Don t just give us testimonials; don t just put down the skeptics; don t
>just ooze sincerity from every pore.  None of this proves anything.  Give
>us good, solid *evidence*.  Because the lives of our pets depend on it.
>Their lives are far too important to leave to the results of what could
>easily be parlor tricks.

##Funny that people want scientific proof for some things, and not for
others.  That people will ignore proof even from respected sources and
follow protocols that are not backed up.  Guess it depends on who is
giving the advice?  I don't know whether I believe in AC or not, I might
consider trying it, but certainly wouldn't trust it implicitly.

I find this whole thread amusing that people are getting in an uproar
over this mainly because their is no evidence to back it up, but when
I asked a few months ago for any evidence to substansiate the need for
annual vaccinations not 1 person could give any evidence on the validity
for them.  I provided studies to the contrary that stated they are not
necessary and an article from the JAVMA that said their is no scientific
evidence to back up annual vaccinations.  There are numerous studies on
the damage caused by overvaccinating.  But nothing to back up something
that is an accepted protocol???  That people blindly accept because a vet
says so??  Every vet I have spoken to can't give any solid *evidence* for
that practice.  But they are very sincere when they say our pets need the
vacs yearly.

You are right, the lives of our pets depend on it.  But alot more harm is
being done to our pets that we willingly allow, than a few people talking
to an AC.  Why not seek proof for that?  Alot more lives are at stake.

  ~Amy~