Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 01:28:03 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

In the next few weeks the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network will be
attending the 2003 Portland Pet and Companion Expo (details will be
coming soon).  We have quite a few various brochures to hand out to
people there, but we are looking for something different.

We have several different handouts regarding ADV, but I was hoping
someone out there knew of one in a 'tri-fold' brochure that would fit
in our display case.  Hopefully something informative, yet basic, and
up to date.

If you know of one in PDF or DOC format that I can download, please let
me know.  It will be kept in original format and credit to the author
will be included.  If you have one that could be e-mailed to me, by all
means please do.  Please put 'ADV BROCHURE' (or something similar) in the
subject line of your email so it grabs my attention.

Hmmm ..  speaking of grabbing, the kids just grabbed the liners out of
my boots ... gotta run~!

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network member http://www.FERRETNET.ORG