Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:51:37 -0800
Dooks All ~!

Just a reminder that the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network will be having
it's monthly meeting on Saturday March 8th from 6pm-9pm at the Clairmont
Mobile Home Park recreation center, 13531 Clairmont Way, Oregon City.

Visitors and guests are always welcome.  Ferrets are welcome if they are
current on their vaccinations, have tested ADV-, and are healthy.  Make
sure you have a carrier handy for your kids so they have a safe place to
be when you are not with them.

Potluck dinner will be held.  Bring what you like ( and what you would
like to share) and please bring your own eating utensils.  Now, since
St. Patricks day is coming up, green is IN!  (Unless of course you are
talking about the moldy stuff you just cleaned out of your fridge!  Mine
is so bad the UN is sending a team of chemists to check for bological
WMD~!~!~!).

Now - for each meeting we will be having a greeting card contest.  Make
your best ferret related St.  Pats card to enter in the contest.  Please
note - all cards will be kept by the PFSN.  Next year we will take all
the cards and create 'A Year of Fuzzy Greetings' card sets to be
auctioned off as a fundraiser.

Since the cards will be kept it is important that you DO NOT use
'original' or 'only' photographs.  If you are using a photo of your
kids on the card, please use a duplicate photo.  Any photo store would
be able to make a copy.

Dr. Davis's mom has offered to create a quilt with photo squares of our
special fuzzies.  The photos need to be digital images.  If you have a
cute, clear pic of a special kid you would like to see included copy it
onto a floppy disk and bring it with you.  If you have a regular photo or
polaroid you can bring it to a photo shop to be digitized.  I will bring
my laptop and scanner (4"x6" max) to the meeting.  The quilt will be
auctioned off as a special fundraiser.

There will also be discussions about future events, fundraisers, and of
course the Portland Pet and Companion Expo which will be held in April.
One of the largest pet events in the state.

Still have some of the "Please Rescue My FERRETS INSIDE" decals for any
who are interested.  Get 'em now before we sell out at the Pet Expo ~!~!
(Photo available if you email me).

For directions or other information please contact me at
[log in to unmask] or the PFSN via the Oregon Ferret Shelter at
[log in to unmask] or calling 503-557-8369.

Hope to see you there ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG