From:
Shirley of Pebbs Pets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:51:56 -0500
We need your help with our fundraiser.  You can see our raffle at
http://www.pebbspets.com/raffle.htm .  We have items for all animals
and all us humans too.  You can choose which items you would like tickets
for.  We are running it until May 15th, so there is plenty of time to
get your tickets in.  If you only have a few dollars, you can buy a few
tickets and would be helping us tremendously.  We are trying to raise
our veterinarian funds for the year and have not had as many ticket sales
as we would like.  With your help I know we can do it.

Thanks
Shirley Pebbles
Pebbs Pets