From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:29:06 -0800
WE FOUND SHADOW!!!!!!!!! she escaped out the back door and for 3 days =
frantically tried to get back in she is practically skin and bones but =
she lives she was trying to rip out a screen near a basement window but =
my brother who has a shop down there heard her and went to rescue her so =
my shadow girl is back home safe but a little cold and hungry I thank =
you for your well wishes when the digest goes out but SHADOW IS HOME!!!

Sincerely
David L. Owings