Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:43:56 -0800
The BFC will host their annual Spring Fling celebrating the life of
our ferret companions on April 26, saturday, at Tall Cedars Hall in
Baltimore, MD.Vendor tables are $50 as are ring sponsorships.  You can
see your name on a gorgeous satin rosette ribbon and a trophy.  You
will also receive a free quarter page ad in our catalogue.  Ad rates are
excellent!  $30 for a full page.  We'll even throw in some ferrety clip
art if you like.  Every ferret that enters the show is a winner and will
walk away with a ribbon.  Their is a nasty rumor circulating with regards
to the BFC policies on ADV testing.  Every ferret entering the show hall
must show proof of distemper and rabies vaccinations AND a current ADV
test.BFC follows the guidelines set out by AFA and ADV testing.  If you'd
like more information, feel free to email me.  Deadline for entries is
April 5.

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.