Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:01:32 -0800
Kat Parsons has graciously crocheted and donated one of her beautiful
afghans to my rescue to be raffled off.  It is the ferret angel afghan
done in a beautiful wedgewood blue with a little pastel rainbow border.
It is nothing less than a work of art.  My eyes teared when I opened the
box.  When she said "ferret afghan" I expected a FERRET SIZED afghan, not
human size!!!  It is absolutely awesome.  Tickets are $1 and 6 for $5.  I
will be holding the drawing at the BFC Spring Fling on April 26 at Tall
Cedars Hall ( Balteemore Maryland).  Surgeries are still needed and the
vet bill is still high.  Additionally, my brother has tasked me with
finding a home for his puppy.  He acted on his heart and not his head
when he took the puppy in and now realizes that he doesn't have the time
the puppy deserves.  My household is chaotic to say the least but we
press on.  It's all worthwhile and for the animals, species not specific.
I still have an iguana that is in need of a loving home with plenty of
cage space.  I have tried to place him through the internet but I refuse
to put him through the stress that shipping would cause.  He's been
through enough already.  A reptile of this size is a huge commitment so
please think carefully before applying for him.  He has come a long way
since I've had him going from cowering and lashing with his tail to
eating from my hand.  Thanks all!

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.