Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:19:08 -0600
Hey there fuzzy folks,

Just wanted to borrow a minute of your time.  As you all know Jean the
shelter operator of Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter is having medical
problems and we are trying to help her out as much as we can.  In that
vane I would like to announce an eBay Auction for a set of six ferret
sleep sacks.  These sacks are homemade by Millie Sanders and her cleaning
crew.  There is a sack for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter,
Fourth of July, Halloween, and Christmas.  That's right there are six
sacks.

Please go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2315192569
to look at the auction and bid on it....

I would also like to remind everyone that time is running out on the
Ferret Goodie Basket that I am raffling off.  The drawing will be 4/15/03
and will be drawn by big's puter program.  To see more about this go to:
http://blurryfurrys.com/raffle.html

Thanks,
PoleCatPapa & The Blurry Furrys