From:
Eddie Brittenham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:41:20 EST
Ok here goes -- Was at 7 then 2 years ago lost the first -- then like
lighting (it seems) we lost our 2 oldest --one in Sept and then in Feb
and then after a reaction to vaccinations -- we lost another just over a
week ago .....now we are 3 and 1 of us has insulinoma but doing great --
Its time to rebuild our family -- So we looking for a pair to adopt---not
a single -- in case they dont get along with any of the others -- heres
what we can offfer....

They have a luxurious upstairs suite... it has stone style vinyl with a
nice green decor area rug that is surrounded by their twin 3 level
midwest cages followed along the wall by a couple of tents -- a couple
of igloos -- a box with blankies -- a little sailboat and a "treat house
as well call it --really a cat post with a little round hut on top...
Their room is vented to the outside as well as equipped with air
cleaners.  They have round the clock attention.... get to run over 3000
sq feet of house when dads home -- have over 150 variosu toys that must
be "re-stored" each day - -- lots of treats, all the food they could
want, and wall decor in their room ffrom various ferret pics collecetd
and given as gifts--

There dad will drive up to 100 miles away to get the new family members
-- current crew is aged 5 plus but would like some younger company -- if
you have or know of anyone that needs a home -- let us know -- Thanks --

Oh by the way -- daddy hugs us each morning -- gives us all kissses and
each eve we get ferretone before bed and soemtimes late late at night --
daddy sneaks in and tucks us in -- in case we are getting a chill ---

We look forward to meeting our new family members and so severely miss
our Sister, our Man Man , our Tiger and our Stubby -- but know they are
happy playing together once again ... Thanks