From:
Eddie Brittenham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:11:36 EST
Stubby -- our little albino was in perfect health just a few days ago --
then on Sat took him to the vet - he got his annuals -- 1 of the 3 babies
had a reaction -- others seemed fine -- brought them home and put in
cage -- checked ont hem at 9 pm -- he was sleeping -- i thought -- maybe
he was -- next morning -- dropped a treat in his cage --- he was sleeping
I thought -- that eve -- went to get him outof the cage -- lethargic and
barely breathing -- its Tues 48 hours later -- he was unresponsive with
seisures -- today at 4 pm we sent him to the rainbow bridge where he can
run and play and be free and reunited with Sister, Man Man and Tiger that
had gone without him -- Now my family of four are there waiting me --
We still have a later addition Bacci and 2 others that came with a
roommate --- but my babies are all there.  Stubby (who was almost 6)
named that because from birth or shortly after -- his tail was only 1
inch and 3 toes on one foot -- albino -- red eyes and all -- the bright
spot in any bad day -- could clean up socks like no other -- as fast as
you could get them on the floor ---

Please show him to the rest of the family and the sock pile -- and send
him a big hug and kisses and tell him that Im so terribly sorry from his
daddy -- his vaccine wasnt even due for another month -- but since the
others were going -- he went too ---

My heart is so heavy -- Stubby daddy loves you and we will miss you so
much -- bye Stubbers, tubbutts, stubs ---

Love Daddy, Brad, Bacci, Eli, and Whitney .......

To All --- Watch your babies extremely close for the following 24
hours -- and always pretreat before -- better safe than sorry ---
God Bless and our prayer to anyone with similar losses or anyone with
illnesses....