Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:48:22 -0800
Hi!  I have a question about my boy Angel.  About a week and a half ago
I noticed some kind of bump on his thoat.  When I took him to the vet
yesterday, she shaved that area and it was a bluish-purple bump.  She
drained some blood out of it and said it's a hemotobin.  I guess it's not
serious and I should just keep an eye on it, but has anyone else had this
happen to one of their fuzzies?  Thanks!

-Lisa and "the kids"

  -Lisa

"I live in my own little world, but it's okay...they know me here."