From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:22:13 -0500
Hi everyone, I took Jesse to have blood work done yesterday and he is
anemick (spelled wrong sorry).  X-rays and ultra sounds are going to be
done tomarrow morning.  Arn't heart worm rare in ferrets?  I was told
it was and even around here in the country and thats why I never had any
treatment done to them.  Is there anything that can be done if Jesse has
heart worms?  I'm realy not ready to loss another ferret so If anyone can
HELP please let me know and I will update when the work is done.

Thank you
Anna
Ernestine,Max,Jesse,Minnie,Darla,Sebastian
Missing Ernie and Cinders