From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:44:52 -0700
I would like to invite you all to join the Pet Store Group:

This group is designed to help ferrets that are being sold at pet stores.
We hope to improve the quality of care at all of the stores that sell
ferrets by communicating between the group and with the Pet Store
employees.

      Subscribe:  [log in to unmask]

This group is NOT intended to debate the selling of ferrets at the
stores.  This group is to HELP the stores and the ferrets.

We have put together a Pet Store Report Card (which is on the site) and
will start our "inspection" of pet stores in the Tucson and Sierra Vista
area either this weekend or next.

The findings will be posted on Ferret Corner Shelter site.  If there are
any corrections needed that will be stated along with a time frame for
the corrections to be made.

A copy of the Report Card along with the a letter will be sent to the Pet
Store.

Thank you for your time.

"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
Joanne Ruffner