From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:08:20 -0800
Yesterday I received sooooooooooo many cards and well wishes in the mail
regarding our home fire.  Thanks to all of you and thanks to Troy Lynn.
The ferrets are doing great although they seem a little "unsure" of
what's going on.  A couple of them will not let me out of their sight
when I am home, laying at my feet at all times or simply curling up and
sleeping at my feet.  This morning while getting ready for work, one of
them, Nacho, curled up and slept at my feet in the bathroom!  I'm sure
they are just wondering what's next.  Luckily we may be able to move back
into our home in the next 45 days, providing everything goes ok.  We
didn't lose anything that can't be replaced, we are so very lucky for
that.  I hate to think of what "could" have happened.  The ferrets did
lose most of their toys simply because of the smoke and not being able
to launder them.  Especially their ferret freeway tube.  We've purchased
a few new things for them but pet supplies, not to mention ferret
supplies, are hard to come by in this small town.  And to all wondering
about Sammy, it hasn;t fazed him one tiny bit--as a matter of fact we're
looking for a fireman's uniform for him!

Jigs, Ozzie, Cujo, Nacho, Miss Shelby, and the infamous Sammy

Angie George