From:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:41:00 EST
Hello from drought stricken Colorado!  You may remember from November, I
lost my Frankie fuzz to a strange bacterial infection, which, for those
of you who expressed interest, was never identified positively, but the
damage included a deterioration of the ear fossa{?) which allowed toxins
to enter the brain.  Many of you expressed sympathies through email and
cards, for which I am eternally grateful.  Recently, someone using a
similar (I am so oblivious) email name to the FML, sent me a virus which
destroyed all my programs, including those saved emails.  BUT thats not
whats important, the receiving at a time when I was devastated was.  One
of the most helpful things to me at that time, was an email and offer
from Kim Fox, who shared her wonderful gift of animal communication with
me, and a short while later with my daughter who had lost her best animal
friend, a horse that she had grown up with.  In each case, Kim was able
to transmit information which she had no way of knowing but which gave
great peace to both of us in our grief.  I am so glad to see she is
offering this gift outright now, since I know she doubted it herself
somewhat at the beginning.  The loss of a precious animal companion can
be like a dark hole.  Kim, thank you for helping us see a light at the
end of the tunnel Nancy