From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 00:00:39 -0500
Oops!  Guess I shouldn't have procrastinated about announcing this.

Melissa, if you are partly responsible for our being chosen as the
sponsored charity for Anthrocon 2003, Support Our Shelters certainly
thanks you!!!!

Anthrocon is a convention for a branch of science fiction and cartoon
fans who like anthropomorphised animals.  It is being held July 18-20 at
a nice hotel on the western edge of Philadelphia which fortunately is
just down the road from me.  Because I want to make money for S.O.S.
and because I taught a lit course in SF at Ohio State for a while, I am
extremely excited about our being chosen.

S.O.S. is just beginning to brainstorm about our table at the
convention.  We will be allowed to sell anything ferret-related that
we think furry fans would like.  Stuffed ferrets.  Ferret shirts.
Ferret art.

We welcome ideas and donations for things we can sell at the show.  For
any business that donates items to sell, we will hand out one of your
business cards with every sale.

Any creative thinkers out there who would like to send us suggestions,
please use this email address or the one in my signature.

--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *
       1236 Belfield Avenue