From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:12:45 -0500
It's that dreaded time of year for me... time to sort through my
interesting bookkeeping methods to produce accurate tax deduction
letters for all you generous people by January 31.

I added up all the donations to S.O.S. in 2002 and came up with...
are you ready for this?  around $19,000!!!!!!!

My, but that's a far cry from the $400 we were so thrilled to have raised
in 1997, and you are the folks who made it possible.

About half of the money went to the Utah ferret rescue medical bills and
to ADV testing for shelter ferrets.  The rest went to pay vet bills for
shelters across the US and in Canada.

Thank you to Judy Cooke for the Card Exchanges and the FML Ferret Calendar.

Thank you to Joanne Ruffner for the Buck-a-Month Club.

Thank you to Sharon Bearden for the Kouri Fan Club.

Thank you to Lisa Williams for the beautiful bedding.

Thank you to Ron Carter for the auctions.

And thank you to everyone on the FML who has given from their wallets
and their hearts to help needy shelter ferrets.

You should receive your tax deduction letters from me in the first week
of February.  If you have any questions or don't receive one, please let
me know right away.

Judith White, Georgia Wood, and Ela Heyn
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *
       1236 Belfield Avenue