From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:57:37 -0600
A member of our local ferret mailing listed posted this morning that the
guys on the Bob and Tom radio showing were discussing and joking about
this.  They also reported that the ferret lived.  [log in to unmask]
is their email address, if you would like to tell them how you feel about
their "joke".  Of course, they probably will make fun of us complaining,
since I was told they tend to make fun of everything.  But, what the
heck.....I complained anyway!!

Sue
Trina
Tessa