From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:08:10 -0600
FURRY in St Louis just got in 8 ferrets that are not fixed or descented.
7 girls and 1 boy, 2 of the girls were in heat, but have gotten their
hormone shots.  They were a mess, the person "caring" for them kept them
in carriers, and didn't bother to clean them.  They were all covered with
feces, and are very scared of people.  We were told the original owner
went into the armed forces and left them with someone else.  If anyone
could send us some donations to cover the spaying, we would really
appreciate it!  Our address is on our website, www.furryferrets.org or
you can contact me for it.  Thanks!!

Sue