From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:00:28 -0600
It has been 2 years on Sunday since My little boy Buddy Luv passed away!!
I think they leave us physically but never leave our souls.  Mom lite a
light blue candle for him on Sunday.  Mom said no more ferrets when he
passed away.  But she has taken in three more rescue ferrets since he
left her.

Missing Buddy Love.
Ada and Kerry Gibbs(Weaselpals)
See our Valentine's day hammocks on EBAY.
Valentine's day Gift baskets are available.
Home of Weaselpals Fleece Hammocks. Email me to see current patterns!!
Visit Weaselpals Fleece Hammocks and Sherpa Sleepers!!
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.