From:
marie fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:22:00 -0800
Merry Christmas Every One

I have searched and searched for the lady that wanted the Bandit Poem,
but so far no luck in; finding her.  So i have decided to send it to
every one who might like it.  It is sad, but Beautiful.  I have 8
ferrets, all are rescu ferrets, and all have sad tales to tell.  But they
are all so Beautiful.  The last two that I got on Dec 21 We were trying
to find a home for, and we did find some, but none that We thought were
suitable, and now Mya and Rainbow have got into my heart and under my
skin, and into my hair, that there is no chance of any home being good
enough for them except here with my hubby and I.

I am so thankful for this mailing lis, on Dec 19th, I had to put my
little Miss Link to sleep as her seizures were getting worse, and were
starting to twist her little body,

I held her close as they gave her the shot.  and hummed to her as she
went to sleep.  When i got home i read some of the messages in the
digest, and even though the messages where not really meant for me, I
found alot of comfort in reading the different letters.

In Jan 2002 i read a letter from a lady looking for the Banit Poem, In
March 2002 I got my own pc and have tried different ferret forums in
hopes of finding the lady again so that i could pass on the poem that
she discribed, but with no luck.

So i have decided to pass it on to all who like poetry.  Beware!  This
poem does cause one to cry.  The one good think about it is that the dear
little Bandit did find some to love him, if only for a little while.  And
Bless the soul that did

Hope all had a merry christmas and all the babies are safe, happy and
healthy.

God Bless and keep you all

Love from
ferret_lady60